Precious baby photos and a playful owl image pair up on this perfectly adorable page. The Girl Owl can be dressed for any occasion!
- CH136 Small Accent Pearls
- CH137 Medium Accent Pearl
- CH151 Art Flowers Spring
- K5160 Girl Owl
- S5100 Woodgrain Pattern
- S5101 DesignBlock: Raindrop Background
- AF120 ArtPrint Brown Dye Ink
- MS203 Colorbox Chalk Queue – Rose Petals
- Machine Stitching
- Scallop Scissors
- Colored Pencils
- Corner Rounder
What to do…
- Cut photos and adhere to right of page. Cut a strip of yellow cardstock 7″ long, round top corners. Adhere above photos.
- Cut a rectangle from green cardstock, stamp with raindrop background and adhere next to photos. Cut another small strip of yellow cardstock, round bottom corners and adhere below photos.
- Cut a small strip of white cardstock with scallop scissors and adhere over top of yellow cardstock. Machine stitch.
- Stamp woodgrain on kraft paper and adhere a strip of it across green cardstock.
- Stamp owl on white cardstock, color. Stamp owl on patterned paper, cut out and layer over colored owl. Cut out and adhere to page with flowers on hat and dress. Place pearls in centers of flowers.
- Scatter pearls around owl. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock, cut into a circle. Mount onto a yellow cardstock circle, adhere to page and machine stitch.
Stamp a woodgrain stamp image onto kraft cardstock with ArtPrint Brown ink for a realistic look!