Very creative card with a glittered background.
Spotlighting and Unique Background Card.
This swing card is pretty easy to mark – hide messages under your front stamped image.
Learn the easy technique of creating an embossed resist background.
A gorgeous pink folded card by Sally Traidman.
Here is a video showing the manufacturing process for making woodblock stamps.
Learn how to do masking with stamping.
A gorgeous chipboard card created by Shari.
This is a great idea for a card which looks a little different 🙂
Send a note of thanks with this fun card!
- CH177 Summer Felt Flowers
- CH180 Neutral Felt Buttons
- K5191 Kanji Poem
- AF101 Black Ink Pad
- AF146 Soft Pool Shadow Ink
- PS525 Crimson Notecards with Envelopes
- PS534 Spring Mixed Notecards with Envelopes
- Red permanent marker (Bic)
- Pop Dots
- Stamp Kanji Poem with Soft Pool ink on a pool rectangle. Layer to hyacinth and then a crimson notecard.
- Cut stems and leaves from a hyacinth notecard and glue in place.
- Trim two petals from a red Summer Felt Flower and adhere in place.
- Add a white Neutral Felt Button. Color two Smooth Gemstones red with a red permanant marker and add to the white Neutral Felt Button.
- Stamp doll with black ink on a white cardstock scrap, color with pencils and cut out. Curve the doll around your finger to add dimension, then adhere with a pop dot. Add a gem.
- Stamp sentiment.
Trim felt flowers with scissors to create new shapes.