Use the Big Owl and Design Block Line and Flower Pattern stamps to create a multi-purpose card, good for any occasion!
- CH150 Art Flowers Summer
- CH154 Orange Sparkle Gems
- K5059 Big Owl
- AF101 Black Ink Pad
- MS204 Colorbox Chalk Queue – Pumpkin Patch
- PS533 Summer Mixed Notecards with Envelopes
- Circle Punches
- Ccolored Pencils (Prismacolor)
- Stamp the Big Owl image with Memories Black Ink on the front of a Lagoon Notecard. Then stamp the big owl again on white cardstock. Color the big owl that was stamped on white cardstock with pencils, then cut out the body (not the feet). Adhere in place on the card.
- To make grass, stamp the DesignBlock Line and Flower Pattern on a Green Apple Notecard with olive chalk ink. Cut out to create “blades” of grass. Adhere to the card.
- Create a flower stem by stamping the DesignBlock Line and Flower Pattern with olive on a scrap from a Green Apple Notecard. Cut out one of the lines.
- Punch out a small circle from Cantaloupe Notecard and adhere it to the center of a red Art Flower. Adhere the flower and stem so that it looks like the owl is holding it.
- Adhere two more Art Flowers to the card, then add punched circles for centers.
- Add Orange Gemstones to the flower centers and the flowers in the grass.
- Tie on the twine. Tip: cut a small slit in the fold of the card with a craft knife and run the twine through it.
For a quick card with no coloring, stamp the Big Owl on a Kraft Notecard.
Stamp a message inside to suit the occasion!