Add whimsy to a birthday message with a cute tilted crown.
- CH148 Card Buttons Spring
- CH174 Light Green Accent Pearls
- GW216 Ranger Diamond Stickles™ Glitter Glue
- F5130 Swirl Crown
- K5172 Make A Wish Messages
- AF101 Black Ink Pad
- PS526 Lime Notecards with Envelopes
- Color Pencils
- Stamp the birthday message with black ink three times, once on white, again on pink and lastly on lime cardstock.
- Cut out the entire image from the lime cardstock.
- Cut out the message omitting the outside border from the white.
- Cut out just the Happy Birthday strip from the pink.
- Stack the message back together and adhere in place.
- Stamp the crown on white cardstock, color with pencils and trim.
- Wrap green ribbon around a pink notecard and secure with a knot. Tie on a button with string.
- Adhere the message and crown to the card.
- Add stickles and pearls to the crown to finish.
Layer the same image with a combination of color cardstock.