Combine fun colors with cheerful butterflies to send your note of gratitude in style.
- CH149 Card Buttons Neutral
- CH168 Art Flowers Meadow
- PW110 Embossing Powder – White
- K5209 Butterfly Garden
- CL341 ClearDesign: Thank You Sayings
- VC250 VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- PS544 Blush Notecards with Envelopes
- Yellow Dot Patterned Paper (Bo Bunny)
- Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
- Eembroidery Floss
- Machine Stitching
- Corner Rounder
- Trim a white notecard to a square shape.
- Stamp Butterfly Garden onto a piece of Peony cardstock with Versamark ink, top with white embossing powder and heat emboss. Adhere to white notecard.
- Add a strip of yellow patterned paper as shown.
- Stamp Butterfly Garden onto Blossom cardstock with dark pink ink, round corners, and adhere next to yellow strip.
- Stamp Butterfly Garden again onto Blossom cardstock with dark pink ink and cut out a single butterfly. Glue on top of white embossed butterfly on Peony layer.
- Zig-zag stitch on a thin strip of Lagoon cardstock and adhere across card. Add a Green Apple strip below.
- Stamp “Thank You” onto a small scrap of grid paper with dark pink ink. Adhere as shown.
- Finish card with a yellow art flower and button tied with floss.
This image serves double duty as the focus of the card as well as a background image on the light pink strip.