- K5107 Screen Shadow
- CL389 Mi Casa
- CL414 Classic Messages
- AF101 Black Ink Pad
- AF180 Chalk Ink: Punch
- AF182 Chalk Ink: Grass
- AF184 Chalk Ink: Latte
- Copic Markers
- HA Polky Dots
- HA Papers
- Recolour, resize and print the digital papers. Create the green card base.
- Use a border punch to create edging on the blue paper, then stitch to the card base. Stamp the sentiment with black ink.
- Stamp the tree and house images multiple times and colour using various techniques – stamp over the house image with Screen
- Shadow stamp, sponge green ink onto the tree leaves, and colour the trunks with Copic marker.
- Cut out and paper piece the trees and house, adhering to the card with dimensional adhesive.
- Add ribbon to finish.
Try sponging ink onto your stamped image to achieve a different coloring effect. Hero Arts Silky Stamping Sponges are perfect for this.