Create simple elegance with two wonderfully detailed stamps.
- K5148 Cut Out Flower
- S5152 Scallop Flourish
- AF146 Soft Pool Shadow Ink
- MS204 Colorbox Chalk Queue – Pumpkin Patch
- PS507 Kraft Notecards with Envelopes
- PS535 Neutral Mixed Notecards with Envelopes
- Pattern Paper (Bo Bunny)
- Sewing Machine (optional)
- Cut strips from a Kraft Notecard and assorted pattern paper. Affix to an Okra Notecard. Machine stitch as desired.
- Stamp the Scallop Flourish image with Soft Pool ink onto a White Notecard and cut out.
- Stamp the Cutout Flower image with gold and olive pastel ink onto a White Notecard and cut out.
- Mount the scallop and flower pieces to the card.
Ink the stem of the flower first, wiping off any green ink from the flower petals before inking with yellow.