Make a friend smile with a sweet thank you message.
- CH117 Assorted Crystal Gemstones
- K5191 Kanji Poem
- S5213 Dots and Flowers
- CL351 ClearDesign: Friends
- AF101 Black Ink Pad
- AF120 ArtPrint Brown Dye Ink
- AF147 Soft Blossom Shadow Ink
- LP155 DesignAccents: Faces of Friendship
- 1 1/4″ and 1″ circle punches (EK Success)
- Sewing Machine
- Colored Pencils
- Stamp faces on white cardstock with black ink. Add coloring with pencils.
- Punch circles around the faces. Mat with dark brown circles.
- On light brown piece, stamp background with brown ink. Add a large mat with dark brown piece. Add sewing.
- Stamp background with Soft Blossom Ink on pink notecard.
- Adhere assembled stamped piece on notecard.
- Stamp greeting with brown ink.
- Add gems to faces, coloring with a yellow permanent marker, if desired.
- If desired, add a bit to the mouths of the faces, make a bit of a smile, with a black pen.
This style card can be used with any color combination!
You can easily alter stamped images with a black pen. Here, I made the faces smile by adding to their mouths.