Create your own custom costumes to decorate this owl for holidays and other occasions.
- CH149 Card Buttons Neutral
- K5059 Big Owl
- AF101 Black Ink Pad
- PS530 Wisteria Notecards with Envelopes
- PS535 Neutral Mixed Notecards with Envelopes
- Color Pencils
- Japanese Screw Punch
- Stamp the owl onto white card stock with black ink, color with pencils and cut out (omitting legs).
- Trace the cut out owl onto white card stock. Draw accessories to fit the image. Outline the accessories with a Permawriter pen. Color with pencils and cut out.
- Trace the cut out owl onto black card stock and create the jacket.
- Assemble the pieces to the backside of the owl, add button on the jacket.
- Affix the owl to a cut piece of Wisteria card stock. Wrap with orange ribbon.
- Punch small holes in a black note card to create evening stars.
- Affix the owl panel to the card.
Hand draw a hair line, bolts, and big boots for accessories. When cutting them out, leave extended tabs so they can be easily adhered to the backside of the owl.