Mix and match Clear Design stamps with woodblock stamps for endless variety.
- CH138 Pale Pink Gemstones
- CH140 Sparkle Gems Small Blossoms
- CH148 Card Buttons Spring
- CH167 Art Flowers Vintage Collage
- CH168 Art Flowers Meadow
- K5107 Screen Shadow
- S5102 DesignBlock: Flower Background
- CL278 ClearDesign: Great Flourishes Messages
- AF120 ArtPrint Brown Dye Ink
- AF147 Soft Blossom Shadow Ink
- PS507 Kraft Notecards with Envelopes
- PS544 Blush Notecards with Envelopes
- Scallop Border Punch
- Scallop Circle Punch
- Zig Zag Edge Scissors
- Hole Punch
You Mean So Much
- Punch out a large scallop from white cardstock and stamp the Screen Shadow image as a background with Soft Blossom Shadow Ink.
- Stamp the “You Mean So Much” message from the Great Flourishes Messages set twice in ArtPrint Brown ink. Add an Art Flower with a Sparkle Gem Small Blossom in the middle. Add some Pale Pink Gemstones.
- Cut a strip from a Peony Notecard (from the Blush set) and mount onto a strip cut from a Chocolate Notecard.
- Mount all onto a Kraft Notecard.
- Stamp the Flower Background image in ArtPrint Brown ink onto a Peony Notecard.
- Stamp the “Thank You” image from the Great Flourishes Messages set in brown ink onto a strip from a Baby Blue Notecard.
- Cut a zig-zag edge from a Kraft Notecard.
- Adhere all onto the Peony card. Add a scallop circle punched from a Chocolate Notecard.
- Add a circle punched from a Crimson Notecard to the center of the scallop circle with a Sparkle Gem Small Blossom in the center of that.
- Add Pale Pink Gemstones.
You Are Special
- Stamp the “You Are Special” message in ArtPrint Brown onto a beige tag. Stamp “You Mean So Much” on the edges.
- Mount onto a piece of a Chocolate Notecard.
- Stamp the Flower Background image onto a Kraft Notecard.
- Punch a hole and tie a ribbon through it. Adhere to the card. Add an Art Flower and a Card Button.
Thinking of You
- Cut out a tag from white cardstock. Stamp the Screen Shadow background in ArtPrint Brown ink on the bottom. Stamp again without inking on top for a muted look.
- Punch out a scallop edge from a Kraft Notecard and adhere.
- Stamp words onto pieces from a Crimson Notecard. Trim and mount. Add an Art Flower and Pale Pink Gemsstones.
- Tie a ribbon and mount the tag to a Pink Notecard.
Kraft Notecards will bring balance to many color palettes. They compliment a variety of colors, and are perfect as either a card base or as an accent.