Use messages with a dress to mark milestones in a young girls life.
- K5112 Fancy Dress
- AF101 Black Ink Pad
- PS544 Blush Notecards with Envelopes
- LP143 Design Accents: A Little Note
- Color Pencils
- Circle Punch
- Cut a pink card to 4 1/4″ square.
- Stamp the message and dress onto scrap white cardstock. Color with pencils and cut out.
- Cut a strip of bright pink cardstock and use with an embossing folder. Affix to the card.
- Punch a circle from black cardstock, affix to the card.
- Adhere the message and dress in place.
- Sand the dots of the embossed paper to create more depth.