Use your creativity to super size a stamped image.
- K5103 Woodgrain Circle
- CL288 Scallop Borders
- CL389 Mi Casa
- AF192 Chipped Sapphire Distress Dye Ink Pad
- Grunge Paper
- Stamp the image on a transparency, place it on a projector and enlarge it to desired size. (Here shown at 4″x5″)
- Loosely draw the enlarged image, cut the image into different pieces then trace the cut pieces with a ruler to get some nice straight lines.
- Retrace the new straight images onto the Tim Holtz grunge board and cut them out
- Paint everything except the dormer white.
- Add texture by stamping the door with the Woodgrain stamp and emboss the body of the house with a Cuttlebug template.
- Add color with distress inks. Sand in random places gave the house some more character and glued it all down with Glossy Accents.
- Add some scraps of stamped paper to serve as wall papers in the window squares.
- Add lace to the back windows on the house.
Add texure to your cards for added interest.