Wearing her Sunday best this owl is sure to turn heads.
- CH137 Medium Accent Pearl
- K5059 Big Owl
- AF101 Black Ink Pad
- MS203 Colorbox Chalk Queue – Rose Petals
- PS535 Neutral Mixed Notecards with Envelopes
- Color Pencils
- Large Circle Punch.
- Stamp the owl onto white card stock with black ink. Draw a hat with a Permawriter pen. Color with pencils and cut out.
- Draw a pair of shoes, color and cut out. Affix to the back of the owl.
- Add a strand of pearls at the neckline and small paper flowers on the hat.
- Stamp the inside of a Mocha card with the Wavy Leaf pattern in pink ink.
- Punch a large circle in the Mocha card.
- Affix the owl in place.
Sketch accessories with pencil before using the Permawriter pen.