Send a smile with this quick card! The Screen Shadow makes it easy to create a background in a jiffy!
- CH117 Assorted Crystal Gemstones
- CH140 Sparkle Gems Small Blossoms
- F5108 Smile Tree
- K5107 Screen Shadow
- AF123 Soft Leaf Shadow Ink
- AF146 Soft Pool Shadow Ink
- MS202 Colorbox Chalk Queue – Chocolates & Blueberries
- PS507 Kraft Notecards with Envelopes
- PS525 Crimson Notecards with Envelopes
- White Silk Ribbon (Creative Impressions)
- Foam Tape
- Distress Tool (Tonic for Tim Holtz)
- Foam Tape
- Color Pencils (Prismacolor)
- Ink part of the Screen Shadow image with Soft Pool Shadow ink to create a sky, and Soft Leaf Shadow ink to create a hill. Stamp on white cardstock.
- Stamp the Smile Tree image with dark brown ink.
- Use color pencils to define the hill, add grass, and color the leaves of the tree.
- Distress the edges of the stamped piece with a paper edge distress tool, or use scissors.
- Adhere the stamped piece to a Crimson Notecard and trim.
- Stamp the edges of a Kraft Notecard with the Smile Tree and brown ink.
- Tie on the ribbon, then adhere the stamped piece with foam tape.
- Add Assorted Crystal Gemstones and Sparkle Gems Small Blossoms.
Use Shadow Inks to create soft backgrounds.