Use your favorite papers along with new collage stamps to make patchwork cards.
- K5095 Misty Floral And Crown Pattern
- CL150 Heartfelt Messages
- AF146 Soft Pool Shadow Ink
- MS202 Colorbox Chalk Queue – Chocolates & Blueberries
- PS507 Kraft Notecards with Envelopes
- Basic Grey and Bazzill Scallop Edge Papers.
- Stamp the Misty Floral and Crown Pattern with Soft Pool ink onto white cardstock. Trim
- Stamp the message with brown ink.
- Cut pieces of pattern paper and affix to a Kraft notecard framing the stamped image.
- Cut a strip of scallop edge paper and affix to the card.
- Machine stitch if desired.
Use a pin and white pen to make faux stitching if a machine is not available.