Hero Hostess Linda Metteer used background stamps in a fun & unexpected way!
- K5107 Screen Shadow
- K5175 Houndstooth Background
- S5101 DesignBlock: Raindrop Background
- CL351 ClearDesign: Friends
- CL371 Essential Messages
- AF184 Chalk Ink: Latte
- EK Success Scallop Punch
- Misc Colorbox Chalk Ink Colors
- Mask off the front of your card base with re-positionable notes and sponge in a blue chalk ink for sky.
- Stamp the sentiment all around the sky using Hero Hues chalk ink in Latte.
- Stamp the Hounds tooth, Raindrops and Screen Shadow in 3 different colors on card stock, then punch a scallop out of each.
- After sponging the edges of the scallops with the same ink colors they were stamped in, adhere them to card with foam dots.
- Stamp a wood-grain texture using Hero Hues chalk ink in the Latte color. Cut out 3 tree trunks and sponge Latte on the edges.
- Adhere these to card with foam dots also.
- Tuck in a few critters around here and there as an unexpected surprise.
Use message stamps to create a unique border or frame.