Send a fun “what’s up” with this cheerful card!
- CH117 Assorted Crystal Gemstones
- CH151 Art Flowers Spring
- CH158 Summer Mixed Gemstones
- K5053 Bird on a Branch
- CL231 ClearDesign: Happy Hello
- AF101 Black Ink Pad
- PS531 Green Apple Notecards with Envelopes
- Foam Tape
- Text from an Old Book
- Colored Pencils (Prismacolor)
- Stamp Bird on a Branch with baby blue ink on white cardstock and trim, leaving a border.
- Stamp flower border from the Clear Design Happy Hello set with red ink on a Strawberry strip.
- Stamp “what’s up?” from the Clear Design Happy Hello set with black ink on a white strip.
- Trim a Green Apple strip and a text strip, then assemble card as shown.
- Stamp owl with black ink on white, color with pencils and cut out. Add to card with foam tape.
- Rub chalk inks in coordinating colors on Art Flowers to distress them.
- Add smooth yellow gems, smooth clear gems and Art Flowers to card.
Mix and match bold and outline stamps for a playful look.