Make a travel journal to keep with you while on vacation.
- K5126 Around The World
- CL260 ClearDesign: Curly Alphabet
- MS202 Colorbox Chalk Queue – Chocolates & Blueberries
- PS507 Kraft Notecards with Envelopes
- Decorative Scissors
- Pattern Paper (Basic grey)
- Cut a Kraft Notecard in half.
- Stamp the Around the World image onto the pattern paper.
- Stamp “notes” using letters from the Curly Alphabet onto rust colored paper with brown ink. Cut a scallop edge with decorative scissor and affix to the back so the edge shows.
- Add pieces to the pattern paper, trim and distress edges.
- Affix the panel to the card.
- Wrap with string and tie in a knot.
- For the inside pages, trim a small stack of standard printer paper to fit, punch holes and attach with brads.
Make several journals at once with left over cardstock.