Create a multitude of mini cards by using Hero Arts Long notecards.
- K5153 Heart Flourish
- CH147 Card Buttons Summer
- CL305 Sending Happy Thoughts
- AF101 Black Ink Pad
- AF144 Soft Sand Shadow Ink
- K@Co Pattern Paper
- Stamp the owl onto pattern paper. Cut out.
- Stamp the owl onto white cardstock, color the branch and leaf, cut out.
- Punch a circle from cream cardstock.
- Affix the branch and owl to the circle.
- Punch 12-1/2″ circles from various pattern papers. Affix them to the back of the bigger circle. (Note: Use a button as the final circle).
- Cut a portion from a long notecard to create a mini card.
- Stamp the Heart Flourish with Soft Sand ink onto the mini card.
- Mount the owl circle to the card with foam squares. Add string and button, secure with a knot.
Use a black pen to draw in the legs of the owl.