Stamp directly on patterned paper, or on acetate over patterned paper.
- CH126 Yellow Gemstones
- CH148 Card Buttons Spring (40)
- K4880 CardArt Thinking of You
- K4883 CardArt Happy Wishes
- AF101 Black Ink Pad
- SJ001 StazOn Jet Black
- PS454 Acetate Notecards with White Cards And Envelopes (5)
- PS534 Spring Mixed Notecards with Envelopes
- PS535 Neutral Mixed Notecards with Envelopes
- Patterned Paper
- Sewing machine
Thinking of You
- Stamp the CardArt Thinking of You image in Black StazOn Ink on an Acetate Card. Alternatively, stamp it on the paper listed in the next step and adhere the acetate over the top of the stamped piece.
- Trim and mount over patterned paper.
- Mount onto a White Notecard. Add Yellow Gemstones.
- Stamp the CardArt Happy Wishes image with Black Ink on soft patterned paper. Trim and adhere to a Baby Blue Notecard.
- Cut strips of lightly patterned paper. Adhere above and below the CardArt stamped piece.
- Add blue strips and scallop edge (cut out of a Cream Notecard).
- Finish with sewing.
- Add Card Buttons with string.
Create your own patterned paper! For the strips on the Happy Wishes card, take a Lime Notecard, stamp the F4784 Swirly Dot Border repeatedly with Bamboo Ink. For the Thinking of You card, stamp a pattern of flowers using any flower stamp or a flower background.
Use your leftover scrapbooking paper underneath the clear acetate or above and below the happy wishes card for a subtle pattern.