Find the versatility of your stamps by using just a portion of the image.
- B4937 Double Happiness
- E4876 Circle Script
- K4900 Decorative Bamboo
- MS202 Colorbox Chalk Queue – Chocolates & Blueberries
- MS204 Colorbox Chalk Queue – Pumpkin Patch
- PS507 Kraft Notecards with Envelopes (8)
- PS535 Neutral Mixed Notecards with Envelopes
- Foam Mount Tape
- Chipboard Tags
- Patterned Paper
- Square Tag
- Sewing Supplies
Just for You
- Cut a strip of from a Mocha Notecard and sew it to a Kraft Notecard.
- Cut a piece of printed paper and affix it in place above the strip.
- Stamp the “just for you” message with dark brown ink below the strip.
- Color a chipboard tag with gold tone ink. Tie with string and affix to the card.
- Stamp the Decorative Bamboo image with olive ink onto a square tag and wipe any excess ink off the metal.
- Add a string to the tag and mount onto the card.
- Tear a piece from a Kraft Notecard and affix to a Cream Notecard.
- Stamp the Decorative Bamboo image with olive ink onto a white panel.
- Stamp the Circle Script image with gold tone ink over the bamboo image. Adhere the panel to the card.
- Cut a thin strip from a Mocha Notecard and sew to the card.
Use the Double Happiness stamp on the outside of the envelope and on the inside of the cards to the right of your handwritten message.
When you stamp on metal rim tags with chalk inks, clean the ink from the metal with a paper towel.