Create multiple cards for a complete wedding ensemble with Hero Arts stamps and inks.
- CH136 Small Accent Pearls
- CH137 Medium Accent Pearl
- CH165 Art Flowers White and Cream
- E5131 Royal Crown
- K5096 Misty Flower And Dot Pattern
- S5104 Crown Collage
- AF144 Soft Sand Shadow Ink
- Color Pencil
Large Wedding Card
- Stamp the Crown Collage image with Soft Sand ink onto a White Notecard.
- Shade areas of the crown with a color pencil that is a little darker than the ink color.
- Wrap the card with ribbon tied in a bow.
- Add Art Flowers and Small and Medium Accent Pearls to finish.
- Cut a White Notecard in half to create a mini card.
- Stamp the Misty Floral and Crown Pattern image with Soft Sand ink onto the mini card.
- Add Small Accent Pearls to finish.
- Congratulations Gift Tag
Cut a White Notecard in half to create a mini card.
- Stamp the Royal Crown image with Soft Sand ink randomly on the upper portion of the card.
- Add a strip of corrugated paper to the bottom edge of the card.
- Stamp the “Congratulations” message from the All Occasion Messages set with Walnut Stain Distress ink onto a strip of from a White Notecard. Affix to the card.
- Wrap the card with a ribbon tied in a bow.
- Add an Art Flower, a Card Button and Small Accent Pearls to finish.
- Use scraps of cardstock to create a Scrapling (1.25″ x 4.25″).
- Stamp the Royal Crown image with Soft Sand ink on the top portion of the Scrapling.
- Wrap a ribbon around and tie in a bow.
- Finish by adding a small Art Flower and a Small Accent Pearl.
Cut cards in half and use scraps to create mini cards for wedding gift tags and response cards.