Make great impact by heat embossing in white on colorful paper.
- CH137 Medium Accent Pearl
- CH150 Art Flowers Summer
- PW110 Embossing Powder – White
- K5103 Woodgrain Circle
- S5093 DesignBlock: Birds and Branch
- S5128 Flower Bursts
- S5129 DesignBlock: Scattered Flowers
- S5135 DesignBlock: Outline Flowers
- S5141 DesignBlock: Four Leaf Grid
- CL270 Sky’s the Limit
- VC251 VersaMark Watermark Cube
- PS544 Blush Notecards with Envelopes
- PS545 Sunshine Notecards with Envelopes
- PS546 Garden Notecards with Envelopes
- Circle Punches (EK Success)
- Sewing Machine
Brighter Scrapbook Layout
- Punch large circles from a variety of colorful notecards.
- Stamp the Design Block background images as well as the “life is brighter” message from the Sky’s the Limit set with Versamark ink and heat emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Add to a white background. Mat with pink.
- Add a photo and Medium Accent Pearls.
Beautiful Day Card
- Punch three circles from colored notecards.
- Stamp backgrounds with Versamark ink and heat emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Adhere to a Green Notecard that has been cut in half.
- Stamp the “have a beautiful day” greeting with Versamark ink and heat emboss with white.
- Add an Art Flower and Medium Accent Pearls.
- On a Peony Notecard, stamp the Scattered Flower image with Versamark ink and white heat emboss.
- Trim and round the corners. Add to Pink Notecard along with a strip cut from a Green Notecard.
- Add sewing machine stitching.
- Round the corners.
Try embossing with clear powder instead for a more subtle look.
Due to the large size of the DesignBlock images, they offer a fun way to cover lots of punched pieces at once.