Stamp this fun card and send someone a smile!
- CH148 Card Buttons Spring
- PW110 Embossing Powder – White
- G5197 You Make Me Smile
- K5185 Wallpaper Flowers
- VC251 VersaMark Watermark Cube
- PS534 Spring Mixed Notecards with Envelopes
- Patterned Paper (Making Memories)
- Ribbon (Michaels)
- Border Punch (Martha Stewart)
- Embroidery Floss
- Machine Stitching
- Stamp the “Wallpaper Flowers” image twice along the top of a blue notecard (extending past the edges) using VersaMark. Top with white embossing powder and heat set.
- Stamp the sentiment onto kraft colored patterned paper using VersaMark. Top with white embossing powder, heat set, trim to size, and adhere 1/2″ from the bottom of the card.
- Adhere a white scalloped edge directly below the patterned paper, followed by a thin strip of green cardstock to cover the seam between the two. Add a machine stitching detail.
- Adhere a width of ribbon above the sentiment.
- Embellish card with coordinating buttons tied on with embroidery floss.
Because VersaMark can be very difficult to see, especially on light colored backgrounds, you may wish to add the embossing powder and heat set before stamping the second “Wallpaper Flowers” image. This will make repositioning the stamp much easier, creating a seamless pattern.