Learn the easy technique of creating an embossed resist background.
Learn how to do masking with stamping.
A gorgeous chipboard card created by Shari.
This is a great idea for a card which looks a little different 🙂
Dad won’t be able to resist feeling special when he receives this unique card. The resist technique featured is relatively simple but packs a big punch.
- K5153 Heart Flourish
- CH149 Card Buttons Neutral
- E5207 One of a Kind
- S5208 Designer Woodgrain
- MS201 Colorbox Chalk Queue – Misty Meadow
- MS204 Colorbox Chalk Queue – Pumpkin Patch
- PS546 Garden Notecards with Envelopes
- Ranger Craft Sheet and Foam Inking Tool
- Corner rounder
- Making Memories Patterned Paper
- Cut a piece of cream paper and round corners.
- Stamp flourish with Versamark and clear heat emboss.
- Rub various Distress Inks over the embossing, blending completely.
- Stamp greeting with brown ink on ledger paper. Round corners and rub edges with Distress Ink.
- Stamp wood grain with green ink on green notecard.
- Assemble as shown. Add buttons and stitching.
Use tissue to wipe ink from embossed area if necessary.